Professional Spray Painting Kitchen Cabinets or refinishing your existing cabinets at home especially if it is still in its good structural condition is a one way to finally get its new kitchen look. This can also further enhance the overall look and feel of your kitchen that makes it bigger and brighter to look at. old or dull looking kitchen cabinet, why not spend your time and effort having it refinished or painted today?
Keeping Original Charm and Beauty of Kitchen Cabinet Color
Another thing to consider in the painting and refinishing of a kitchen cabinet doors and drawers is that it should exactly give your kitchen its original charm. If you have a classic or old home in Atlanta, you may still want to have the original look of your home by updating the kitchen cabinets with a new paint sprayer finish and best primer and paint.
Completing Painting and Refinishing Work Fast with Professional Painters
When you get in touch with kitchen cabinet painting Atlanta or cabinet refinishing Atlanta, GA, you are most assured to get all the work done fast. This is especially if you really want to have an immediate fitting style on your kitchen area. There are lots of experts in line with kitchen cabinet refinishing and painting process that you may seek assistance with.
Why Choose Eagle Painting Paint Experts?
If you really want to have a more modern and more stylish look on your kitchen, you may choose to rely on kitchen cabinet painting in Atlanta. This is especially true if you do not have an adequate knowledge and skills in doing the process by yourself.
Try to combine everything in getting a modern day feel with classic charm of your kitchen cabinet face.
As far as painting and refinishing processes are concerned, hiring professional in doing the whole process is essential. This is due to the fact that professional and skilled people in Atlanta that offer painting and refinishing services actually have the best knowledge, skills and equipment's in doing the necessary service for your kitchen.
Steps When Painting a Cabinet
Do you want to have new and beautiful kitchen cabinets? Cabinet painting can be one of the options when you want to experience a good quality of cabinets in your kitchen. This is a good idea only when you know the steps paint a cabinet. Because of that, you must have the idea n how you are going to do this without costing much yourself.
Knowing the right steps and for how many cost to paint kitchen cabinets may always lead into your main goal’s success. To guide you, here are the steps which you may implement whenever you want to start on your cabinet painting activity:
1. The first thing to do is to think what you really want. Just in case you are going to replace your hardware, bringing home the paint color swatches and selecting the first palette can be a good idea.
2. The next thing to do is to remove all of your hardware materials and any hinges. Take note that this will depend upon your option if you are going to reuse or replace all of those.
3. If ever that you are thinking of spraying the cabinet, The what you should do is to mask up the entire floor, walls, ceiling and everything that you do not want to be painted by the spray-paint.
4. Take note that sanding process will not always be necessary. However, that who has super shiny cabinets has, this may hurt to run electric sander in everything or take time just to hand sand objects. With the use of a fine grit paper roughing up everything can be result into maximum paint.
5. One thing to keep in mind while on the process of cabinet painting project is about the importance of using a primer which is oil based. Because of the grease and wood stains which often coats the kitchen cabinets it is important to remove all dirt with oil based stuff.
6. Next step is to re-sand the cabinet doors fronts and drawer fronts after you prime it in ensuring that the cabinets are slick already.
7. When you are done with the two coats of the latex paints, you have to be patient as most advises tells that three days are required before you rehang or use again the doors and drawers.
8. Of course the last step is to rehang or display your doors, slip in the drawers and include your hardware.
As easy as these steps, you already have the success for cabinet painting. The Options and Costs will be considered there before you create your own cabinet painting task. Considering both the options when selecting the right materials and the costs it may have should not be neglected. Remember that the Options and Costs when doing the cabinet painting is always the first thing you are supposed to consider before you make any action.
Cabinet painting is an exciting activity but this will only be that “exciting” when you have your passion on what you are doing. So make sure that you love painting and you have enough knowledge about the process of cabinet painting to make it successful.